How do I use the Checarda App with Vircada?
If you need to use the Checarda App in conjunction with Vircada, this page should help explain how to do it.
The reasons you may need to do this are:
- You are using a device that does not meet minimum systems requirements
- Checarda is installed on a device that cannot read PATAM Smart Technology
- You have lost your physical card and need to use a virtual card
- You are simulating someone else checking your records
- You may wish to check your PATAM records and not be able to use your physical card
Let’s get started
Firstly, you will need two devices. This first device, your main device should have Vircada installed. The reason for this is your primary device is the one that you will need to use to present a virtual card to another person.
To simulate the checking of a PATAM Card ™ you will then need a second device that will read the virtual card from your primary device. The Vircada App is an inteligent app that provides a scannable bar code called a QR Code. This QR Code is secure and refreshes every 15 seconds to ensure it cannot be copied, download or abused to keep your data secure.
In order to check your training records you need to open Vircada on your primary device and simultaneously open Checarda on your secondary device. Vircada (the virtual smartcard) with provide Checarda (the checking app) with the identity information needed to locate your records.